Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Upcoming Event

Hello all,

I wanted to thank those of you that came out to the Handmade Nation screening this past Saturday. The weather wasn't ideal, but that didn't stop a good number of you from shopping at the trunk show and viewing the film. Again, thank you for your enthusiasm and support!


I also wanted to mention that I have an additional event added to my calendar this month. Agora 7 will be taking place on May 22nd at Junctionview Studios in Grandview. I will be there along with several other local vendors, musicians, artists, and foodies from noon to midnight. It's a really fun event and I'm super excited to be involved again this year. You can get more information about the event at their website here. Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I received another awesome card from Liz for Mother's Day....argyle:-)