Monday, July 27, 2015

Make It Monday

Good morning, all! I just wanted to pop in and mention that I'm the Make It Monday presenter over on Nichole's blog this week. This time around I'm sharing a technique I'm calling Texture Kissing! It's a really easy way to add a little bit of texture to your solid images.

Birthday Wishes Card

Here's a close-up so you can really see the texture.

Birthday Wishes Close Up


Check out the video below for the how-to and supply list and then head over to Nichole's blog to link up your project.



I hope you'll play along! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Love your card, Lizzie, and great technique! Always learn something new through MIM videos or at least great reminders of older techniques I've forgotten all about. Have an awesome week!

Unknown said...

That's kind of cool!