Wednesday, May 17, 2017

More Papertrey Ink May Release: Out Of This World Kit

Good morning and welcome back to another day of inspiration using the new Papertrey Ink May release. Today we're sharing projects made with Betsy Veldman's Make It Market Mini Kit: Out Of This World. This kit is absolutely packed with wonderful, space-themed stamps, dies, and papers. I'm totally smitten with this kit and I'm sure you will be too!

Out Of This World Dad Card

For my card today I decided to work primarily with one of the patterned papers and stencils from the kit. I began by sponging the planet onto patterned paper using kit stencils. I started with the solid shape and then used the detail overlay second.

Out Of This World Dad Card 2

Then, I die cut the super hero from the Superhero stamp set and stamped it with coordinating image. I did the same with the word "world" included in the kit. I also die cut four Text Block: Dad shapes (three from white and one from Simply Chartreuse). I trimmed out the “DAD” from each Text Block and layered them to create depth.

Out Of This World Dad Card 3

Next, I die cut a Tag Sale #7 shape and trimmed off top edge. I stamped the sentiment from the Out Of This World stamp set onto tag die before I stitched it to the planet patterned paper. Then, I adhered the patterned paper to card base. I attached the “DAD” and “world” shapes in place to complete sentiment and then added super hero with foam tape. I love how well these two sets work together!

Thank you for joining me today! Make sure to pop over to Nichole's blog to see who else has projects to share with you. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here again tomorrow!

Supplies:

No comments: